Get Help

If you are a survivor of intimate partner violence and there is an appeal pending in your case (filed either by yourself or by someone else), or you would like to file an appeal in your case, the Mary Byron Project may be able to assist you by providing legal representation on appeal at no cost to you. 

Click here for application details and forms.

Please note that The Mary Byron Project is not a crisis center and does not provide any emergency services such as counseling, housing, or financial assistance.  If you're looking for assistance in these areas, please refer to the following resources which cover a wide variety of needs:

Call: 1-866-331-9474 | Text: loveis to 22522

National Center for Victims of Crime

National Child Abuse Hotline/Childhelp 
1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453)

National Domestic Violence Hotline 
1-800-799-7233 (SAFE)

National Human Trafficking Resource Center/Polaris Project 
Call: 1-888-373-7888 | Text: HELP to BeFree (233733)

National Sexual Assault Hotline 
1-800-656-4673 (HOPE)

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 
1-800-273-8255 (TALK)

Pathways to Safety International (formerly Americans Overseas Domestic Violence Crisis Center) 
International Toll-Free (24/7): 1-866-USWOMEN (879-6636)

VINE (Victim Information Notification Everyday)
1 866 277 7477 (OPTION 2)

Womens Law

Please contact us for any additional questions.